Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cold salvia.

I was grown up on a hot weather, and this is the reason it's very difficult to get used to Milwaukee weather.

The last couple of weeks have been extremely cold, at least in my point of view.

The lab has an outlet for hot air with an old steel fan. It's just a hole in the wall with a fan pointing out to help circulate the air and bad odors.

It was fine on summer, but now is the main source of cold air to the lab. It has a sort of aluminum blinds that shout down when the fan is not working, but they're not designed to keep cold air outside.

So I patched it, I used carton paper and duct tape to seal the hole.

Now it's not that cold, but I think the patch has nothing to do with it but the weather that got up a little since last weekend.

We'll see how that patch works with real snowing weather, unfortunately I'll be the one suffering the consequences if it fails.

I'll let you know the outcome.


Now, if you receive frozen Salvia Extracts in your next order, you know why.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry pal ! you will be get used to it and i am pretty sure it wont take long time to get addict to the different weather condition !

    where to buy salvia

    ReplyDelete