Sunday, October 18, 2009

New pages added old pages renewed, more salvia extracts


I know you missed me, no need to say anything.

Sorry! I was busy! Learning how to make salvia extracts and packaging kratom and rivea. It's easy to do all those stuff separately, but once you have to make all of them in one day, it's not easy anymore.

That added to my previous job attending people at our chat customer service and some other internet-related stuff made these past days close to a nightmare.

This blog was the one who had to pay the toll of all this frenzy. And this is why I haven't written my stuff before.

We've added a Facebook, Youtube and Stumbleupon buttons to our main page, not just that, but we also added a Twitter plugin to keep you up-to-date on our promotions and special offers.

We also separated salvia page into Live Salvia Plants and Salvia Extracts, and we converted this page into a new one with all of our products, still called of course: Products page.

We have some other plans in the near future but our economic situation is not at its best, so they'll have to wait a couple of weeks.

I hope I can continue writing here forever, since I like to write, doesn't matter that sometimes you laugh on my bad English writing skills.
 

3 comments:

  1. I want to watch the videos on youtube. And the link which you have given to youtube is no more working so could you please replace it with someone else !

    where to buy salvia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. where on Earth did you find those youtube links in the above given article ?

      where to get salvia

      Delete
  2. @Karan.. i did not get what you mean to say .. could you please expand your comment so that the blogger can give you a detail review !

    Smoking herbal

    ReplyDelete