Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Good time to buy salvia.

These weeks have been tough for our site and some of our wholesale customers.

The sales are low, not enough to be scared but low enough.

I think it's because all our customers rather go to the beach than buy salvia to get the best of the raylights of these great summer.

I don't blame them, I also go out on my free day to get some skin burned, and to check out some ladies skin in the process.

But I bet you didn't know about our last offer. It was a limited time offer through our newsletter to all of the people who's bought from us and their friends who were forwarded to. It had a great response, but not as great as it could've been.

I strongly recommend you to check your e-mail for more of our great offers granted on our newsletter.

You should also stay in touch with this blog, who knows, maybe we could announce a promo when least expected.

For now that's all, please comment.

Hasta luego!

1 comment: