Monday, July 27, 2009

Back and busier with salvia extracts.

After exactly 1 month, I'm back by popular demand, now I'm busier than before, now I know how to do salvia extracts and I'm in charge of it.

I can tell why our products are above the average (to say the least) because our production system and lab equipment ensures the highest quality on salvia extracts.

My boss was being humble (which is rare) when talking about the double filtration methode, in fact there's more than that.

I won't go into much detail because we don't want to be copied, but what I can tell you this is profesional grade manufacturing.

My boss is planning to get new equipment to withstand the demand for salvia extracts and ensure that no order gets delayed.

Please leave your comments, I know you missed me, I missed you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment