Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sales & Salvia.

One thing that I've learned systematically is that you must not try to sell a product you don't believe in.

I was never good at selling, but I always thought it was because I didn't like the product in question. Of course, I was never sure about this asumption, because I never found a product I liked.

Now that I'm selling salvia extracts, and after all this time reading about it, I really believe in it, even though the misunderstanding most of the people have about this herb.

After all the info I've got about Salvia, knowing all the opposition it gets from lawmakers, and their reasons to turn it into something illegal, I get to the conclusion that this is all about lack of knowledge on this subject.

The main reason they give to ban salvia is that it's been used by teenagers that we all can watch at youtube.

But in the end, this is just a matter of responsibilities.

Why they don't ban alcohol also? Because they already have penetrated all our society, economically and culturally, though alcoholic beverages is causing more deaths per day, directly and indirectly, than Salvia in its whole existence. 

What does responsibility fits in all of this?

Under the premises given above, there are only 2 ways of considering salvia's legality:

1.- Instead of ban it, regulate it, just like they do with alcohol. Why don't they do this? 

The main reason for this, it's because parents are leaving their responsibilities to others more and more. This reflects on their desire of banning a herb, instead of regulating it and take care of their teenager sons.

2.- I agree that they ban salvia, only if they also ban some products like alcoholic beverages, because those products kill more people than any legal drug in the present day.

Doesn't matter what output salvia gets on this, but every parent needs to get the responsibility of their son's actions. Don't think that just because there's a "M", "Explicit language", "Drink responsibly" or any of those warnings in some products labels, the job is done for you! 

Meanwhile, buy salvia if it's still legal in your country or state, Black Hat Botanicals is the best.

What can I say!, Salvia Divinorum is Mexican, just like me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment