Thursday, March 5, 2009

The storm has just started again.

Well, guys, I warned you about this, my boss is back on track.

I knew this deceiving calm wouldn't last for long. My boss came up with another idea to make me work a little more.


I have to paste some articles in many different websites, all in one day, of course, without neglecting my other duties. Which I almost do, because I didn't post on this blog in the last 2 days.

Going back to my new duty, I have put the words Salvia Divinorum in those articles. Believe me, it's harder than it sounds. I have to admit I made a mistake on my procedures last night, but I learned and I won't do it again.

Now I have to go back to my new job. As we say, stop justifying and start rectifying.

Any comments welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment