Saturday, May 2, 2009

About Salvia Extracts


I've been reading about Salvia Divinorum, but most of the places I've found talk about Salvia Extracts.

I've been asking myself what shamans say about their precious plant is being converted into an industrialized concentrate, just like they make sugar from cane.

I've also wondered if they would change into this salvia extracts once they know that it's more clean and powerful than pure silvester leaves.

I think they would keep their fresh leaves because of tradition. And they wouldn't accept that Salvia Divinorum, a holy plant for them, is being treated as entertainment and not for what it is meant to be.

Personally, now that we have at hand an herb so powerful, we should try to give it the use originally intended. We would reach a higher spiritual level and a greater inner peace.


Have a great week!

Oinkchooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment