Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ten days! Wow! I'm impressed also! When I started this blog I didn't think it would turn difficult to find time and/or stories to keep the blog running, but this has been the case, and I admit it.

I guess that flu H1N1 is in control in Mexico, I don't mean that it won't be more infected people, or even dead ones because of the virus. I just mean that we're now aware of its symptoms and its deadliness. WHO has congratulated Mexican government and citizens for their civic and mature response to this new virus, that handled carelessly would've got millions of lives throughout the world.

Nevertheless we paid our toll, we're facing one of the greatest economic crisis of our history.

I personally ask to my readers to come to visit Mexico, we depend in great part on tourism, and you can take advantage of our low prices for tourists and our beautiful touristic places.

At least visit BHB and get some Salvia Extracts, you'd be helping in some degree to Mexico, Salvia Divinorum's mother land.

No comments:

Post a Comment