Sunday, June 21, 2009

I dreamed I ...

I had a dream about a month ago. I dreamed something unusual.

I was fixing the front cover of the old air conditioner in my room, it fell almost every day, so I decided to put it back.

But I wasn´t wearing any shoes, the floor was wet and the a/c was connected and working. I tried to pull the cable away from the wall, to avoid any electrical shock.

But then my girlfriend stomp in the room screamming: "What happened?" "Why..."

I answered without looking at her: "Is nothing, I was just..." I didn´t finish that phrase when I hear my girlfriend sobbing and crying.

I had to turn around and I saw her right by my side hugging a dead body on the floor. It was my dead body.

But instead of asking myself what or how this happenned, I started yelling: "Damn! Why did I had to leave her! How could I be so stupid and reckless with the a/c!" "I´m dead, and I left her alone, how stupid I am"

Meanwhile, in the room everything was moving in fast forward motion, I saw that the fire man entered took out my body, the sun was going down pretty quickly until it stationed in an angle that gave a sense of an eternal crepuscle inside the room.

And I staid in that same place in front of the a/c punishing myself with remorse and phrases by being such a stupid boyfriend, dying so early with so many future plans.

I don´t know how weird this sounds, but I guess this is better than being under Salvia Divinorum effects.

If you have any comments, please let me know.

Sorry for the lack of logos, I don´t know what kind of prob this pc has, so I had to leave it like this.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That sounds intense! Did you wake up screaming like a little girl?

    ReplyDelete