Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Living in Tijuana, with salvia extracts.

I'm living in Tijuana because of things of fate. I used to live here a long time ago (9 years aprox.) for one year.

It seems it hasn't changed at all, unless, maybe the number of cars on the street and the number of holes on the pave.

There is the same transportation system called "calafias", but the old taxies are now vans.

They're revamping some of the main streets but the majority of them are still useless for the growing car traffic needs.

There are tourists, but not as much as early this century. Personally, I can't tell if the crisis has hit this place because it seems that in Tijuana has always been in crisis.

I think this would be a great place to sell salvia extracts, and if they're www.blackhatbotanicals.com, the better.

If you have any comments, please do.

4 comments:

  1. Im in tijuana too, willing to buy sacred salvia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bisogna ammettere che sei uno dei blogger più cool che io abbia mai visto.

      where to get salvia

      Delete
  2. Estoy tan emocionado después de leer su blog. Su blog es muy innovador y útil tanto.

    Smoking herbal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Venta de casas en Tijuana

    ReplyDelete