Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our page is #1 in Google with: "Flavored Salvia Extracts"

It's been a long time since I haven't talked about my job on SEO, it's time for an update.

This is a great news, but not for my boss. Our page is # 1 in Google and MSN with one keyword, but the funny thing is that I haven't done anything to place it in that rank.

That keyword is: "Flavored Salvia Extracts" I guess that this is a result from my on-site SEO, but I can't be completely sure, because if this were the reason, I would've adapted all the other keywords to my on-site strategy.

I said that my boss is not as happy because he wants our web site to be # 1 in every main keyword, which I failed to do, but we're on the first page for most of them and that's a fairly good job for someone without SEO experience.

If you have any comments, please let me know. I'll be glad to answer any of your questions.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't say that I'm not happy :) I am happy, but there's always room for improvement, right? There are 3 reasons we're #1 for this keyword:

    1) Your SEO work (onsite and offsite)
    2) My forum article about Flavored Salvia Extracts
    3) It is not a highly targeted keyword, so we don't have much competition

    Let's apply the lessons learned to be #1 in "salvia", "salvia divinorum" and "buy salvia", and then you will REALLY see me happY!

    ReplyDelete