Saturday, June 27, 2009

My DL problem.

I'm sorry! I'm gonna start this subject again, and I don't care what you say.

The lack of response from the DMV to solve my driver license problem has a glimpse of discrimination, I sorry to pop up that subject but the repeated cases where I wanted a clear explanation with no results drove me to this matter.

I'm not saying that the whole country is discriminatory, not even a certain part of the population, I'll go directly on some of the public servers that treated me with no ethics nor patience.

I guess they think that if they delay or manage to avoid the delivery of that card would be a good for their fellows citizens. That I will go back to my country or at least make harder my chances to success in the US, allowing with this to some real Americans to get a job.

Nothing more far from the truth, the problem with this is that you already have a problem, you have that guy in your country, and if he's prone to commit an ID theft, what else wouldn't he do? Is that protection to your fellows?

In the other hand, if I've already fixed this problem, that guy would be in jail sooner or later, right after he's caught by the police he'll be identified as the author of an ID theft crime and he would be in jail for a longer time, and perharps even deported.

If you want in your country an illegal guy, who's gonna keep doing DUI and ID thefts instead of a person who went to your Embassy to get a Visa, then to the border to get the I-94, then to the DMV for a DL to abide American laws, so be it.

Meanwhile I'll buy salvia extracts and relax from all this nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment