Saturday, April 11, 2009



I finally finished modifying meta-tags on our website. My boss left me alone with this task, he hasn't checked the results yet but I know he's gonna like my work.

Some of the keywords we're targeting for SEO are in the second page of Google, and some others are getting close to the first page. I hope that with the changes we made all our keywords reach the first page in less than 15 days.

There's some On-site SEO work to do, but I'll need the opinion of my boss prior to do this.

Now that I saw the text on our pages, I realize that it has enough quality content on each of them to avoid making major changes to them and continue with our back-linking strategy.

By the way, I don't know who wrote the meta keywords that were at our web pages, but this person didn't write correctly the words salvia divinorum, they wrote it like: saliva diviorum, or divorium, I hope that it didn't affected us all this time.


If you have any comments, let me know, I'll go to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment