Monday, April 13, 2009

Salvia Divinorum, prophet in its own land.


It's funny that sometimes we need an outsider to realize what we have, or the potential we can reach.

This is what's happening with salvia divinorum in Mexico. Before my boss informed me about Salvia, I wasn't aware of its existence. Salvia is Mexican and I didn't know it, and I guess most of Mexicans still don't.

That's just one example for our situation as a country, after the oil we produce, tourism is our primary source of money. I think this mostly happens because people of other nations see what we haven't seen by ourselves, or at least our government. I don't think it has to do with a"sophisticated" way of advertise our country by our tourism department.

This is also true between individuals, when someone makes you believe a little more in you than just by yourself.

I didn't mean that me and Mexico are the only ones with these characteristics. In fact I'm referring to the whole humanity, most of the times it takes another person to point out our strengths and weaknesses. In those cases we mess it up or learn great lessons, depending on our circumstances.

I guess that if Mexican know more about this enigmatic herb, they would buy salvia instead of all those drugs and alcohol bad for our self-growth and inner peace.

If you have any comments, let me know. Specially You!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm wondering if you would consider putting information about The Salvia divinorum Research and Information Center www.sagewisdom.org as a general reference on Salvia divinorum. They do sell it as well, yet you probably have a comparable quality if not better price. (I haven't bought from you yet, just Club 13, and I was given a tincture of Emerald Goddess from Sage wisdom, both have worked incredibly).

    This sacrament needs to be learned about and learned from. Respect, grace, and gratitude.

    Peace and prosperity,
    DNA

    ReplyDelete