Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SEO news.

Hello dear fellows! It's been long since the last time I was here, but I'm back.

This time I'm gonna let you know that our SEO keywords rankings have been going down and our stronger one ( salvia extracts ) is ranking between 5th and 8th on Google.

This means that our SEO strategies are giving good results, at first we thought that they weren't working, we even quit that strategy some days ago, but now that we know it's working, I think we'll start doing it again.

I think we should start adding more keywords to our system, like kratom and rivea seeds, now that we know it's working the way we planned.

I was sick with flu these last days, a strong one, I don't use to go to the doctor, but this time I had to, fortunately everything's fine now, except my butt that was injected several times to recover my health quickly.


Thanks for you good thoughts on me, I do the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment