Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Work and responsibilities.


Now that the time has passed, I have a clearer view of our goals as a whole, at least on the part I'm in charge of.

I'm doing things with a defined purpose and orientation. I realized it because I'm doing some of my old duties with slight changes, and at the same time I'm aware of the goals for what I'm writing or modifying.

When starting working on Salvia Extracts, I had a narrow view of the goals and duties in charge of me. With the help and patient of my boss, I've been able to create my own space and ideology to help on the general goals of this company.

I'm looking forward to get more responsibilities here at BHB to be a bigger and more important part on the growth of this enterprise.

Have a nice day my fellas.

1 comment:

  1. That's good to hear. The day that you are running 99% of this business is coming.

    ReplyDelete