Sunday, February 8, 2009

Exciting news!

Yes, but don't get so excited, this is a good new for me.

I'm finally gonna rest a while from all this heavy job I'm into.

Specially from my boss, he has been too nice lately, so this is going to be like the calm before the storm for me.

I'm gonna watch the Grammy's Awards tonight, because I'm fan of one of the nominees, I won't tell you who, that's my little secret. Ok, I'll tell you what: if she wins, I'll let you know who she is. At least you know it's a she, and she has already won some Grammys, but this happened a long time ago.

I'll be off working one week, but before you start crying, I swear I'll try to keep up with my daily posting as long as I have an internet connection nearby.

I'll get you some photos from my vacations and some stories about how I'm doing.

For now, I'll disappear. Have a nice week, I'll try to do the same.

1 comment:

  1. It's Whitney Houston! She looked like she didn't know how to read the teleprompter, or maybe drunk? It's a shame. She sang beautifully many years ago.

    ReplyDelete