Monday, February 16, 2009

One of the biggest bus station in Latin America


Yes, I'm back. I know, you all missed me, I'm used to it.

Those pictures you're seeing above are from the bus station of Culiacan. It's called one of the biggest of Latin America.

I'm not sure if those buses are used somewhere else in America but I think those are top of the line on quality buses, the cost of the ticket is quite cheap. Most of those bus brands are European, so I think they use them also.

I hope that you enjoy them, and you can get excited enough to come and enjoy our touristic places.

I'll show you more of the bus station pics and some inside the bus tomorrow.

For now, have a good night, I'll be waiting for your comments.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, these are good buses. This is the same kind of bus I rode in when I went to visit Israel. In America we have much older buses. The main inter-city bus line is called Greyhound, and some of their buses are 20 and maybe ever 30 years old.

    ReplyDelete