Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More about the buses.


You might be wondering, what all this started for in the first place?

Well, I had my vacations last week, and I went to a little town at the North of Sinaloa near Los Mochis.

This are some pics of the buses we use to travel between cities.
Yes, the bus has a DVD player.Those are some other pics from the bus station in Culiacan I took right before we left to Los Mochis.

No, that's not me, that's just a guy that turned out to be on the shot when I took the pic.

I'll be showing you some pictures later on future blogs.

PD: Great news! We are ranked on the first page on Google SE with the keywords salvia extracts! All this thanks to you, our dear customers. We're heading for the first place!!

1 comment:

  1. Did you feel completely safe during your trip, Manuel? I hate to talk about the security situation but all the time there are new alerts for security problems in Mexico :(

    Were there foreign travelers on the buses?

    ReplyDelete