Friday, February 27, 2009

Labor story.

I had a strange episode with one of our customers at the chat.

He was very interested on Kratom extracts, specially about their relaxing properties. He asked about Rivea seeds also.

But the main point is that he wanted to low his stress at work. I personally think that's the right use for Kratom. This customer confessed he was just gathering info, even from other online stores. He asked for some smoke shop selling our product nearby his area, I think he's not used to buy things online, I adventure to say that he was new with the internet also, as he liked to chat. I had to stretch my work time to answer all of his questions. That's my own decision, I care about customers, my boss has nothing to do with that, even if he's a little bossy.

I encourage people to shop around before taking the decision of buying something, the quality of our products allows me to do that.

I'll be waiting for your comments. Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment