Thursday, February 5, 2009

Experiences on salvia.

Good night dear mass of followers and stumble upon web surfers!

Don't go before reading this.

I thing is time for you to tell me something about your Salvia Divinorum experiences. I think this would enrich a little more my knowledge from your experiences.

I've read that the shamanic way of using salvia is by smashing fresh leaves, more than 50 per dose, and the resultant juice is mixed in a glass of water. Then you have to drink all the liquid from the glass, stay in a dark room with the least sound possible.

This is the basic stuff of what I've been reading. If you want to know a full explanation about the shamanic use of Salvia, let me know. I even might convince my boss of paying me a trip to Oaxaca and give you a first-hand info about all this heavenly plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment