Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BHB Chat.Service.

As you should know by now, my main job at Black Hat Botanicals is to help our customers with info about Salvia Extracts, Kratom, shipping, payment options, etc. through our Chat Service.

To achieve this, we use Meebo platform, this way we keep in touch via chat with our customers in the website. I'm currently in Mexico and work from my home at Sinaloa. I use a laptop, wich I consider my office. My regular daily schedule starts from 9 am to 5 pm local time (-7 GMT, or Mountain US time). This is not a tight schedule, if required I can stay longer, specially if a customer is still online, they're always our priority.

Most of the questions I get are related to shipping, our payment options, etc. Our common way of receiving payments is throught Paypal.

I'll keep releasing info about my duties at BHB, for now this is it. If any questions, please leave a comment or send me an e-mail, I'll be glad to reply.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment