Sunday, January 25, 2009

Reliability.

Yes, I know you all missed me.

Let me tell you what happened, Friday night I entered to write my daily post in this blog, and I couldn't get online, I just couldn't. Then on Saturday I managed to get online but it was a variable speed, the pages frizzed when they were loading, or they didn't load at all.

That was a nightmare, I spent all of my work day on Saturday fighting with this problem.

I have a 3G technology internet on my laptop, I thought this was the best option, so I wouldn't go offline when I'm out of home, and it has been somewhat good, it has helped on some circumstances, but sometimes it gets too slow, depending on my location, because I read that I share the same IP with other users nearby.

Unfortunately, yesterday was the worst day, and is making me doubt about the reliability on this kind of internet system. I wouldn't discard it for what happened yesterday but I'll try not to change my location if not necessary.

I thank everyone who has bought salvia lately, because you're paying my salary and keep my boss away from yelling at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment