Monday, January 12, 2009

Introduction.

Hello everyone! The world out there!

I always wanted to write a dairy, but as a man, it sounded girlish to me. I think this is the reason I'm writing now, I can't hide I like to write. I have some free time between my work hours, and I realize that this is the right time to start giving something of what I receive.

Most of them are though and stressful questions by the way. The main reason I need to write is as a distraction, and as an scape valve to keep stress away from driving me crazy.

So I'll talk mainly about my job and all related to it, I know you won't get bored about this, I never get bored here, if you follow me, you'll see why.

For now, it would be all, you'll be knowing about me more and more, and I hope you can write some comments about me or my problems. That would make me feel I'm not the only one with life pressures.

Hey! Are you still here? Go away! I'm done for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment