Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Not a common day.

Ok fellas, I came late to work today. I had this things to do for my girl and they took me all the morning.

So when I got online to work, yes, there was my boss, so I had to explain all the things I had to do on the morning, so he won't take all those hours out of my paycheck.

He was a reasonable man after all, I was preparing for the usual preach, but he was magnanimous. I think he was in good mood.

Now, when I started to work, that was new! One of our customers was asking about his package, when he was going to have it. All those people are so crazy about salvia extracts I'm new on the job and I still don't have all the answers, so I had to put him on hold and call our distribution center to check everything's ok, but when I got the info the customer didn't answer, he didn't even logged out the chat. I was like crazy writing: "Hello?" "Anybody there?", but nothing.

My boss asked me if everything was ok, I told him about that person, who by the way didn't leave other data than his order no. But the boss helped me to put all together and we agree on sending him an e-mail with all the data he requested.

You may think that was it, but no, half an hour later, the customer showed up and I asked him what happened, he just said "Sorry, I had to go out" So I let him know our resolution about his case and everything continued normal from there.

I was worried this guy had a heart-attack or fainted right in front of his pc.

By the way, I would be glad that some of you could help me on my English, it has been a long time since I wrote this much, and English is my second language. Any advice will help, since I would like to be a good writer.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment