Thursday, January 29, 2009

Spammers!!

You won't believe what happened tonight! If somebody tells me this I wouldn't either!

I was on my usual position as Online Customer Service, btw we're getting a good amount of returning customers specially salvia extracts buyers, and I'm proud of it, because I feel that is partially the result of my work. Where was I? Oh, yeah, at the part of the day when there is less traffic, I received a spam! Yes, a spam right on my place of work! And I thought I was safe over there.

The guy just dropped a huge paragraph, more like a small article telling to us, that they are the suppliers of the top salvia vendors on the net. Hell yeah!

On my next post, I will tell you who is the supplier of the top vendors on this business. To give you an idea, just look at the pic on the top left of this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment