Saturday, January 17, 2009

More about Salvia


This last Thursday was a rough day. It seemed as if all the world was against me. But I think this wasn't just my personal view, some of the people that I know had a bad Thursday also.

I have a theory about this, I think that the universe has it's negative lapses, and that day was one of those breaks on our imperfect existence. It even took part of Friday's time to things begin returning to it's "regular" status.

I'm not sure if this is true, since I can't have contact with everybody all over the world to hold this as a fact.

If you agree with me, let me know on the messages box. Even if you don't agree, let me know, don't be shy.

I'm here to learn.

As an example for this, that day we got a huge order of salvia extracts from Belgium, paid through Paypal. We didn't even have time to smile when Paypal reversed the payment, arguing that it was for our safety. We really hope that all this is a misunderstanding and get this customer back to re-order.

I feel as if the guy above is playing with us, just like we play with dogs hanging a piece of meat at a height a little higher than it can reach, just to have fun watching it jump.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment