Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SEO Forums!

In the way of my research for advance on SEO strategies for our site, sometimes the obvious option is not the best, and even turns out to be the worst, and unfortunately, this time, that was the case.

I went there mainly because my boss told me to, and I really think this was a great idea. He told me to ask for info in SEO forums, so I started with a question that opened pandora's box, because my boss didn't like it. So I had to change the approach to abide my boss perspective.

From then, my boss was ok with my posts, but now the SEO forum's moderators were the ones who took a piece of me, and it wasn't pretty.

They let me know that they don't like people asking some kind of info for free , I think I touched a nerve there, and I replied asking for a little education, because the words and sentences they used didn't seem correct to me. They even mock of my place of origin.

But I learned a lot from that, very little related to SEO unfortunately, but now I know that those forums are made by the same guys that are looking for customers, they don't want to help at all, and the info you could get from the answers that are already there, are not the important ones, because, using some basic logic, they will always hide the answers that really work for themselves and for paying customers.

Some few hours ago I learned that I shouldn't tell them that we were trying to make people to buy salvia at BHB, because they are just greed people looking for the next big business, in other words, they're just machines hungry for money.

For any comment, you know what to do.

Thanks to all my fans, I know you're there.

No comments:

Post a Comment