Thursday, January 22, 2009

Comment on SEO.

One thing I'm realizing about SEO is that the results are not as tangible as they could be, but I think that's because I'm not experienced enough, I still don't know if what I'm doing right now, will give the results needed.

This is something I have to overcome, more than just understand all the texts about SEO on the web, I need to acquire some intuition about what's good for our website's unique circumstances.

It's not just a matter of knowing what the site's lacking of, or just to write "buy salvia" or "salvia extracts" in a site with good traffic.

I've been doing baby steps forward, but there's so much ahead, and my boss demands it, I'll try to stay constant on this, but this is a job with too many variables in the results. Hope that my boss understands that I'm not a pro, and that these little steps on SEO are great jumps for my formation.

This will be it for now, my crowd of readers. Leave a comment for any of the posts I've written. Specially if you're against my cranky boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment