Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yes, I shouldn't have done that!


This is my third post, and I feel at home already!

After a long workday writing all kind of explanations, it's relaxing just to write the events of my day. All started by this guy from our distribution center, asking me about Mexico, that if it's true that it's on the brink of political disaster. I didn't know what to say, I just live here, never happened something violent to myself or my family. But I realized that in the US have a wrong view of what's happening on my country. I don't want to waste the rest of this blog explaining all of this, but on the next ones I'll be letting you know my answers to all the questions about this subject.

Later this day, I attended this customer, asking for his package of salvia, and this guy went right to the point: "I'm mad, and I want to know why I haven't received my package!" So, of course part of my job is to ease things, calm the storm, you know, usual stuff, so I just ask his data, order date and number, he gave it to me and I saw at our database that this guy lives outside the US, that's why he was confused, he thought that the shipment would arrive 3-5 days, which is true, but just within the US, outside of it 5-7 business days, unless they buy $25 EMS Shipping, plus there is no tracking number for international orders, they told me that it may take up to 2 weeks sometimes. I won't bother you with details of my job right now, but I explained all this to him and he seemed satisfied with my answer.

In the end, this customer was relaxed and pleased with the info, and I felt proud that things went from bad to good, and not the other way around. I even direct him to our forum because he had some questions about our extraction process.

By the way, I think I can teach you a little about salvia divinorum, because most of people doesn't know anything about it. But that will be on my later posts.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment